Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

52 Weeks of Happy 1/52

Jen's idea of "52 Weeks of Happy" inspired me that much, that I decided to join in. 

It's all about enjoying the little things in life that make us smile.


1) It was a lot of work, but I finished taking off all the hangings in our new house!
2) One of my Christmas presents - a super cute Green Gate pillow! I simply love the colours and the motive.
3) Spinning on my spinning wheel is soooooo relaxing!
4) My two pugs - cute and curious. I love the sound of them snoring! We got Luna (the one in the front) just this week (we saved her from really bad conditions - can't believe that anyone can be cruel to such a lovely creature).

Take care,

Carina




3 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely happy things! Your pugs are very sweet. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wollte gerade frage, seit wann Ihr 2 Möpse habt, aber die Erklärung steht dabei. Ja unglaublich wie mies manche Menschen zu den Vierbeinern sein können.
    Schön, dass Sie jetzt bei Euch ein gutes Plätzchen hat.

    lg
    Maggie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Was für eine tolle Idee! Das Kissen von Green Gate ist wunderschön. Hab ein schönes Rest-Wochenende. Herztlichst Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen